Status: This role is open.
Chic Bytes LLC is a mission-driven creative marketing firm, helping women-led companies in health and wellness devise the strategy and content they need to build an amazing online presence for growing their business. We help small businesses build a lasting relationship with their target audience through innovative and cutting-edge marketing solutions.
Are you a creative rockstar in the making? Do you have a thirst for learning new things? Are you the type that’s not afraid of taking a unique approach to solving a problem? Do you keep a pulse on the latest gadget, software or strategy that emerges in marketing? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a skilled and reliable Communications Coordinator (1099 contractor role) to join our remote team. You will be responsible for managing and distributing information among the team to our clients. You will act as the first point of contact for prospects. An articulate and professional speaking manner is crucial for this role. This is an entry-level position with room for growth on our team for the right person. In this independent contractor position, you will work 15-20 hours per week.
We need an individual that knows how to communicate with team members and clients in a way that encourages high performance and the best results.
- Managing the on-boarding process for our new clients
- Lead generation and research for the brand
- Preparing tracking reports for clients’ digital channels (e.g. website, social media, email, PPC)
- Trello board management for brand and client projects
- Proofreading and editing documents and other content
- Writing, deploying and tracking email campaigns for the brand
- Scheduling meetings and preparing meeting agendas
- Updating online listings for the brand and our clients
- Creating and managing content calendars
- Preparing sales materials and pitch decks
- Managing account billing notifications to clients including payment reminders and sale receipts
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum one-year experience in Communications
- Tech savvy
- Articulate and professional speaking abilities essential whether in public or via telephone and video conferencing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Adept at using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for researching leads
- Strong writing skills
- Highly organized and a good eye for detail
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with both team members and clients essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
Is this you? Here is what to do. Send us your current resume and a message detailing why you would make a good fit. Please provide a link to your website, portfolio or samples of your work for consideration.