Status: This role has been filled.
Chic Bytes is a mission-driven creative marketing firm, helping underrepresented brands in health, wellness and social impact devise the strategy and content they need to build an amazing online presence for growing their business. We help small businesses build a lasting relationship with their target audience through innovative and cutting-edge marketing solutions. We’re based in Stamford, CT.
Are you an organizational whiz who is a stickler for accuracy and meeting deadlines? Do you enjoy helping team members do their best work? Are you a resourceful individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic? If your answer is “yes,” then we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a skilled and reliable Administrative Assistant (1099 contractor role) to join our remote team. You will be responsible for managing and distributing information among team members, vendors and clients. You will act as the first point of contact for prospects. An articulate and professional speaking manner is crucial for this role. This is an entry-level position with room for growth and eventually a full-time role on our team for the right person.
In this contractor role, you will work 20 hours per week at a rate of $20 per hour. This remote position will require frequent use of team collaboration tools, such as Slack, Zoom, Dropbox and Trello. Familiarity with these platforms or willingness to learn how to use them is extremely useful.
Our small but mighty team is rapidly growing, so this role will play an integral part in making sure our virtual office runs as smoothly as possible through this time of accelerated growth.
Our team drives our core values of Integrity, Experimentation, Excellence, Empathy and Transparency. Come work with a team of fun, talented, ambitious bosses!
Our Team Structure
- Highly autonomous
- Flat management structure where everyone contributes to everything including positioning, strategy and execution.
- Trello board management for brand and client projects
- Scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and generating campaign performance reports
- Managing client and team communications, which includes routing phone calls, responding to emails, sending account billing notifications and coordinating conference calls
- Monitoring project timelines and assisting with scheduling and prioritizing work
- Maintaining and organizing our team’s file-sharing system
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum one-year experience in administrative support
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Monday.com and Trello
- Highly organized and a good eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities at once while maintaining high-quality work
- Excellent phone skills for sales and client support conversations
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy with both team members and clients essential
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team
- Must own a computer and have reliable access to Internet
Is this you? Here is what to do. Send us your current resume and a cover letter detailing why you would make a good fit. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.